Why Live

1. Travel to European cities.

Prague



2. Travel to India.



The Taj Mahal

3. Own a truck, spend the night by the beach and stargaze.



4. Road trip across America (at least 10 states).

Las Vegas



5. Skate at New York Central Park at the peak of the winter season.


6. Be at a New Year's Eve Ball Drop.



7. Visit at least 3 of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World.

8. Eat all the exotic, street food at a marketplace in China.



9. Eat "Fool's Gold".


10. Finish reading Mein Kampf.
11. Finish writing a novel, get it published.
12. Take part in the production of a movie (writer, musical scorer, etc.)
13. Watch an opera show or catch a musical on Broadway.
Rio Opera House

Broadway

14. Learn to paint and to be AWESOME at it.
15. Actually MASTER a foreign language (French or Mandarin).
16. Cliff dive, motor cross, ski, or any other extreme sport.
17. Attend an American frat party or a club (not "to party" but just observe)
18. Receive a bouquet of roses (or better yet, yellow tulips)
19. Attend a Hillsong concert
20. Be at peace with my family (even not necessarily "love" them)
21. Find the best perfume that best suit me
22. Give someone a really, REALLY expensive and meaningful gift (something I have to save up for months)
23. Give my first paycheck to charity
24. Find the close, genuine, and outrageous friendship just like those freakin' sitcoms; e.g. How I Met Your Mother or FRIENDS (I know that those are just "shows", but just humor me for a bit)
25. Host a party or feast for the people I love the most (most probably on a holiday)
26. Have my first dance.
27. Change someone's life.
28. Fall in love (and actually experience how beautiful it can get).

Comments

Popular Posts